Monday, February 7, 2011

Get Great Google Search Results! Pay me $200

This was the message in a phone call from an English accented salesman this evening.

He claimed to be from a company called "Chrome Media", and then told me to type in "Google Expert" into Google to get to their website.

That's strange...

So I typed in the company name instead.

Second entry read

Fixed Fee Google Adwords Scam - Avoid companies like Dotcom Chrome ...


You have been warned, spread the word.



Later 19 May 2011. Guess what?



Another call today from the same company. They must be making money, to afford ringing my mobile phone from the UK. Not only that they had obviously taken the time to researched my art forms and knew a lot about me. So people of Perth be careful!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add your own comments here...

Translate

Search This Blog