Upcoming America and Europe workshops: 2018


Upcoming workshops: 2018
2016 Workshop participant

Just a quick note that I may be running a series of paper clay workshops in the US in 2018.

A few weeks ago I begun email discussions with a couple of places which have expressed interest in this.  If you are in the US, Canada, or even south America, do get in touch with me asap, as it is quickly falling into place.

Similarly, a couple of weeks ago I begun discussions with a Italy based pottery supply firm regarding a workshop there, when I have to  return to Europe in August 2017.

If you are interested, please quickly check the list below.

Then use the link on that webpage to contact me, so I can be mindful of your initial interest, in my discussions with possible workshop hosts.

See my website for a list of past, present and possible workshops.  That list is always up to date i.e. confirmed workshop, unconfirmed works at http://www.grahamhay.com.au/workshops.html 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Money for nothing, and the chicks for free.... huh?

Florence's living artists (this week only) :)

2019 Venice Biennale: Transparency does not make a bigger eye of a needle.